Ronald McDonald House Charities of Norfolk Needs You!
Collect. Give. Hope. powered by Coinstar
1. Collect small change. Coin by coin your change will add up.
2. When your container is full drive to the nearest grocery store to drop in a participating Coinstar machine.
3. Empty your coin collection into the machine and select “Donate to Ronald McDonald House Charities.”
4. Feel awesome about helping children get and stay healthy and well.
When you collect for RMHC you give children courage, strength and hope.
Here are ways you can “GIVE 30” to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Norfolk
- Donate $30 to RMHC Norfolk
- Donate 30 minutes of your time at RMHC Norfolk
- Collect and donate 30 items from the RMHC Norfolk “Wish List”
- Gather 30 people to volunteer at an RMHC Norfolk event
- Tell 30 people about RMHC Norfolk
Through the years, RMHC-Norfolk has made a difference in families during their difficult circumstances because of generous donations of finances, house goods, food items and of course innumerable hours of service by our many volunteers. If you would like help support RMHC-Norfolk, you can participate through any of the activities below:
- Make a monetary donation
- Donate your United Way contribution- just write us in Ronald McDonald House Charities of Norfolk
- McDonald restaurants “Canisters”
- Participate in one of our fundraisers
- Donate through a Charitable Remainder Trust
- Volunteer your time
- See our “Wish List”
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Norfolk, VA is a not-for-profit corporation and is tax exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It is eligible to receive contributions deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes.
A copy of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Norfolk IRS form 990 is available by written request.
Send request to:
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Norfolk
404 Colley Avenue
Norfolk VA 23507
View our financial statements online at Guidestar. The link is below.